WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

🎅Secret Santa 2021 🎄

YoungCR

I was using the West Allis office at Oakland and HWY 100 so different players. But I do know who you are talking about at the New Berlin post office. That one does have its share of characters working the counter.

The lady behind the counter at West Allis kept saying I needed a correct street address and I kept trying to explain to her the street layouts in Dousman and that the necessary information was already on the label. After a while she tweaked the address in computer and marked "Highway 67" in ink on the mailer and said OK we're good.  I figured if worse came to worse the actual delivery person who does the route daily would figure it out. 

Crazy world. Hope all of you folks get your deliveries without drama!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very behind on this, but I opened my gift this morning! It got here around Christmas, but I had a family emergency that popped up shortly afterwards and the dust is finally settling. It didn't have a name on it, but thank you to whoever was my Santa!! It's a sweet IMSA poster and some BMW CCA cars and coffee magnets! I'll be getting a frame for the poster and the magnets are already on the fridge! 

51854195031_ebe102b4ce_c.jpg51854520844_35c4808273_c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2022 at 9:33 AM, m42b32 said:

I'm very behind on this, but I opened my gift this morning! It got here around Christmas, but I had a family emergency that popped up shortly afterwards and the dust is finally settling. It didn't have a name on it, but thank you to whoever was my Santa!! It's a sweet IMSA poster and some BMW CCA cars and coffee magnets! I'll be getting a frame for the poster and the magnets are already on the fridge!

can't see the pics for some reason, but it was me— glad you like the goods!