WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

SOLD 1989 325i S50 Alpineweiss (Wisconsin)

straight6pwr

• straight6pwr changed the title to SOLD 1989 325i S50 Alpineweiss (Wisconsin)

thanks everyone.

was hard to watch it go, but it went to a nice guy who is a BMW enthusiast (not a local). he had previously bought an e30 convertible, and it wasnt quite the sports car he hoped. When he got in this thing it was about 1 min till he was sold that this is what he was dreaming about in an e30. 

15 hours ago, B C said:

You did a really nice job with this car and i’m glad you got out and enjoyed it while you owned it.

See you over on siennachat forums. My username there is “goldfishcrackercarpetstain99”

thank you. put about 30,000 fun miles on it in 5 years. 

i've said this in the past, but if any of you ever hear or see me driving a mini-van, please just set it on fire for me. It'd be ok if I was still inside. 

looking like my future username is "ihopeyouhaveabigbackseatbecauseimputtingmycarseatinit"

3 minutes ago, straight6pwr said:

thanks everyone.

was hard to watch it go, but it went to a nice guy who is a BMW enthusiast (not a local). he had previously bought an e30 convertible, and it wasnt quite the sports car he hoped. When he got in this thing it was about 1 min till he was sold that this is what he was dreaming about in an e30. 

thank you. put about 30,000 fun miles on it in 5 years. 

i've said this in the past, but if any of you ever hear or see me driving a mini-van, please just set it on fire for me. It'd be ok if I was still inside. 

looking like my future username is "

4bngerwoes 

• 3 weeks later...