WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Looking for a bimmer for wife's impoverished nephew

rampelsauce

So, I made a deal with my wife's nephew that if he bought a bmw I'd help him do all the work. It's an awful deal for me, but here I am. He has 2k cash in hand, wants an e36, and I won't allow him to make it a fuck boi welded diff special. 

That being said, anyone have a lead on a cheap runner E36/E46 that likely needs brakes, interior, exterior, tires, etc. $2000 is the cap. Hit me up with cars in this price point, and shitboxes are accepted, we all had to start somewhere.

1 hour ago, ASTROCHIMP said:

That 330 is an amazing deal

1 hour ago, m42b32 said:

E36's have gotten surprisingly expensive lately, e46's don't seem far behind either. I had a hard time coming across anything semi-local that wasn't complete garbage in the 2k-ish range. 

E39 touring: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1263519804109934/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A95830429-2f7c-40f8-96cb-e6cd70157d37

The kid has no taste, doesn't desire the long roof. What is wrong with these kids.