WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Z3M Coupe

wasnt m3

Just picked up a very nice 1999 Z3M Coupe this past weekend. Only 56k on the clock. Originally cosmos over black, repainted very well back in 2005 in Laguna Seca Blue. Can't wait to start modifying it! Stock currently, other than H&R springs. First order of business is finding some oem headlights. 

20210707_181024.jpg

20210707_181342.jpg

• 3 months later...

Today was a great day to get out for a little back roads drive! Since picking the car up, I've swapped wheels/tires, stock headlights, added wheel spacers, Gruppe M carbon airbox, bimmerworld intake elbow to delete ASC, AC Schnitzer leather steering wheel, and installed a BMW motorsports golf ball weighted knob.

20211106_155018.jpg

20211106_155002.jpg

• 2 months later...

Started working on a set of wheels that I've had laying around for a little over a year. Had some custom Radinox lips made by Felgenfuchs in Germany. The wheels are 18" AC Schnitzer Type 2 Racing, made by Ronal. I had to buy an entire e36 M3 to get them.... Thankfully, everything came apart without breaking any of the unobtainable titanium hardware. I need to have a friend machine the faces before powder coating. Can't wait to get these together!

20220131_174032.jpg

20220131_174254.jpg

20220204_133751.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

KW coilovers, Ground Control camber/caster plates, lower control arms,  TC Kline rear shock mounts, sway bar links and bushings all installed the past week or two. Had some time to do a paint correction yesterday as well as install a paint matched rear wiper delete. Getting closer to being satisfied...for now. 

20220417_192215.jpg