WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

2007 e92 328i 6-speed rwd for sale - SOLD

CAR IS GONE/SOLD

Hello.  Up for sale is my '07 328i manual transmission, rear wheel drive e92 coupe, 180,000 miles.  Space grey with saddle brown dakota leather, sport package.  The car has never been raced, autocrossed or otherwise beat on in the time I have owned it.  I am an old man who just puttered around in it back and forth to work.

It's been my DD for about 7 years, garage kept.  Used in winter but washed regularly, used very little in winter the last three years since I started working from home.  Wheels shown have never seen salt.  The car is very clean, there are rock chips in the front bumper cover and leading edge of the hood, commensurate with a car with half to two-thirds the mileage.  There is a small (1/4" x 1/2") chip in the trailing edge of the driver's door that has been touched up and a small scratch in the lower edge of each mirror.  The car has never been in an accident, it is all original paint.  There are no dents or door dings.  There are some small chips in the wheels but no curb rash.  There is a chip in the windshield that has been epoxy filled by safelite.  There is virtually no wear in the driver's side seat bolster.

Engine runs well and doesn't burn oil.  A/C works.  Brakes are good but I was planning on doing them shortly for cosmetic reasons.  The clutch feels good and the delay valve has never been removed.

Recent work includes the oil pan gasket and two new front tires.  New front control arms.
New Bilstein shocks and struts with all new mounts and spring rubbers @ 160,000.  Water pump and thermostat done @ 150,000.  Regular oil changes, trans/diff oil changes and brake fluid flushes.

The car comes with a set of winter wheels and tires.  Black "sport edition" 17" wheels with TPMS and have Yokohama snows on with 6-7/32" left.  They are in excellent condition with no rash.  The car also comes with one of those custom fit windshield sunscreen things to keep the dash from getting toasted (I only mention it because I noticed it sitting behind the driver seat in the pictures).

Thanks, Wally.

DSCN8032 (1600x1200).jpg

DSCN8046 (1600x1176).jpg

DSCN8043 (1600x1200).jpg

• wally509 changed the title to 2007 e92 328i 6-speed rwd for sale - SOLD