WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Hello

2 hours ago, patsbimmer1 said:

Welcome!  What are the plans for it?

Mostly cosmetics, I have some OEM shadowline grilles on order and a spoiler as well as a tint appointment as it’s currently a fish bowl. I’m in the market for an exhaust too in particular a PE but might end up just doing the PE mod to the stock muffler. Other than that just a charge pipe. I’m probably not going to much internally for a little while longer. 

10 minutes ago, damnboy037 said:

More alpine love, welcome!

Love alpine, wasn’t my first choice when I got the car but it’s now one of my favorites.

14 hours ago, ASTROCHIMP said:

Mostly cosmetics, I have some OEM shadowline grilles on order and a spoiler as well as a tint appointment as it’s currently a fish bowl. I’m in the market for an exhaust too in particular a PE but might end up just doing the PE mod to the stock muffler. Other than that just a charge pipe. I’m probably not going to much internally for a little while longer. 

I had the PE exhaust mod on my 07 335i with VRSF catless downpipes and enjoyed the sound.  It was a bit louder than stock inside but from the outside is where it really sounded better.  

4 hours ago, patsbimmer1 said:

I had the PE exhaust mod on my 07 335i with VRSF catless downpipes and enjoyed the sound.  It was a bit louder than stock inside but from the outside is where it really sounded better.  

My problem so far has been sourcing one. I’ve been hunting for a used one as I’m pretty sure the new ones have dried up. The VSRF full cat back exhaust has also interested me but that’s if I can’t find a PE. I should post a wtb here as well now that I think about it.

9 hours ago, Jdesign said:

Welcome! I hope to see you around in the Madison area. Im on the east side. 

I’m pretty far out on the East side but work on the West. So you there’s a good chance to see me around. Once some new parts start trickling in I’ll start a very lame build thread so my car might be a bit more identifiable.

1 hour ago, ASTROCHIMP said:

I’m pretty far out on the East side but work on the West. So you there’s a good chance to see me around. Once some new parts start trickling in I’ll start a very lame build thread so my car might be a bit more identifiable.

Realized I never welcomed you here, so welcome! I grew up on the east side and still come back most weekends, so hopefully I'll see you around. Always good to have more cars in the Alpine club!

22 hours ago, ASTROCHIMP said:

I’m in Cottage Grove, are you further East than that? Lol if you see some idiot in a lifted E36 be sure to wave 👋🏼