WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

BMW E30 Picnic 2021

wasnt m3

On 6/1/2021 at 2:19 PM, P_Roloff said:

I’ll be driving in from Madison if anyone wants to caravan there together. I know @vbhargava is planning on going as well, I was thinking we rendezvous at the park and ride on Highway N off the interstate and drive in together. 

chris and I can meet up at 8am if we're headed to qdoba— however i am still fwd for the time being. waiting on a new e46 rack for the sedan.

2 hours ago, MattY said:

chris and I can meet up at 8am if we're headed to qdoba— however i am still fwd for the time being. waiting on a new e46 rack for the sedan.

It sounds like we’re going to just head out at 9 and go straight to the picnic if that works for you guys. I’ll understand if you want to head early and get some gourmet burritos 😂

17 minutes ago, wasnt m3 said:

Big thanks to everyone who made it out today. Fantastic turnout as usual, probably 100 cars throughout the day. Also, thanks Glen for helping out with directing traffic! Cool to see Chris Young win the main raffle prize.

Thanks for all your guy’s work. Was good seeing everyone 

I know I say this a lot, but we have a really great group and I always look forward to the picnic. I have made a lot of really great friends through this hobby.

I was most inspired by the blue e92 335i automatic, open diff, with brakes, suspension (stock sways),  and “FBO” mods which according to the owner, has 7000 track miles and ran a personal best 2:37 at RA.

Had a great time again this year!!  Saw a lot of new cars and met a few new folks!

Although, I could do without the 90+ degree weather and the two hour drive home in a car with no A/C…but totally worth it…

At least my wife was comfortable in her vert with the A/C that works exceptionally well 🤨

Got the bugs all washed off this morning!

‘Till next time!

75358124-C522-417D-B84C-06CC711A9C80.jpeg