WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

BMW E30 Picnic 2021

wasnt m3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, m42b32 said:

I live really close to Pewaukee, but I'd drive the wrong way initially if any Milwaukee area people are interested in meeting up for some Qdoba breakfast burritos and then cruising to to the picnic as a group.

I'm coming up from North Prairie and coming through Waukesha so depending on where the burritos are I'd be up to get together in the morning.  I haven't had diarrhea in awhile.

1 minute ago, patsbimmer1 said:

I'm coming from up from North Prairie and coming through Waukesha so depending on where the burritos are I'd be up to get together in the morning.  I haven't had diarrhea in awhile.

@B C is probably the expert on this topic, but last time I had it (before the picnic 2 years ago haha) the one on Capitol/124th in Tosa was the only one in the area that did breakfast

41 minutes ago, m42b32 said:

I live really close to Pewaukee, but I'd drive the wrong way initially if any Milwaukee area people are interested in meeting up for some Qdoba breakfast burritos and then cruising to to the picnic as a group.

I am also in for Qdoba diarr- I mean, burritos, before the picnic if the Madison peeps are okay with leaving a bit earlier. Maybe this time me and Joe won't get lost on the way lol.

3 hours ago, m42b32 said:

@B C is probably the expert on this topic, but last time I had it (before the picnic 2 years ago haha) the one on Capitol/124th in Tosa was the only one in the area that did breakfast

Breakfast burritos are still only served at the Tosa Qdoba. Well worth the detour if you are in need of sustinance.

3 hours ago, P_Roloff said:

I am also in for Qdoba diarr- I mean, burritos, before the picnic if the Madison peeps are okay with leaving a bit earlier. Maybe this time me and Joe won't get lost on the way lol.

Conveniently the picnic and the Qdoba are 20 minutes apart on capitol so no getting lost this time, just head west till you smell burning oil!

I'm thinking meet at the Qdoba around 8:45-9am, with the plan to head over to the picnic around 9:40!