WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Rekpoints new Corvette

Rekpoint

1 minute ago, m42b32 said:

Jokes aside, the week before flying out to get my wagon was agony haha, I got absolutely nothing done. I'm assuming you're planning to road trip the new ride home? 

My flight is scheduled for the 23rd. The plan is to strictly check out the car. Assuming all is well, pay cash and fly back home. Then get it on a transport truck later in the week to bring it up here.

15 hours ago, patsbimmer1 said:

Had to google this and I'm impressed how obscure you went with that reference!  🤣  But , doesn't say much unless we know your stance on surströmming.  So, do you take yours ungutted or as a filet?

Gotta try a little bit here, right?  But no, I don't take my surströmming at all.  lololol

• 2 months later...

I should mention the seller backed out 2 days before my flight left leaving me with a non refundable flight.

Decided I would fly down and grab some Whataburger because I already took the day off of class.

Whataburger is a 10/10 IMO. Also looked at a different car down there. Turned out to be a Sheitbox. Guy was asking way too much. Glad I didn't buy it on eBay without inspecting it first or else I would have been seriously disappointed.