WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Hi! I'm Colin, just purchased my first BMW - jumped right into the deep end with a Euro '84 520i with an E36 M3 drivetrain and various other M3 and M5 parts.  German Buick Grand National, I guess.  Flying out to the east coast tomorrow to pick it up and then drive it home.  Always been a VW/Porsche guy, now I'm expanding my horizons...a little.  In the Madison area, Middleton specifically.

Dealer photos below, more to come, I'm sure!

DSC_7740_1.jpg

DSC_7980.jpg

3 hours ago, B C said:

E30 picnic

Waukesha

May/June

please be there because I need to see this!

Former “dubber” here as well. The grass is greener on this side. Glad to have you here! Hope you stick around

Excellent, I'll definitely watch for that.

Thanks everyone!  MAYBE if I'm back early enough I'll swing by Madison Cars & Coffee on my way home, though attendance has been sparse lately to say the least.  Not as easy when you can't hang out in the coffee shop.

58 minutes ago, kirkandorules said:

Excellent, I'll definitely watch for that.

Thanks everyone!  MAYBE if I'm back early enough I'll swing by Madison Cars & Coffee on my way home, though attendance has been sparse lately to say the least.  Not as easy when you can't hang out in the coffee shop.

How long have you been going to the Madison cars and coffee for? I used to go often, but haven’t really much this past year. What did you bring out in the past?

• 3 weeks later...