WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

My '05 Alpine ZHP "Daily"

Partiallypurple

Oh, I also filled all of the doors/trunk/ and under the rear seat with sound deadening. This dramatically improved the driving experience! The stereo sounds a lot better, the road noise is quieter, and there are no more rattles with heavy bass in songs. I def recommend to anyone on these cars or anything older. I will be doing the E36 soon! 

IMG_9804.jpeg

IMG_9807.jpeg

53767355-3252-401C-8C26-0DF27E25DB0F.JPG

On 3/27/2023 at 7:04 PM, YoungCR said:

Looks right at home. Do you still notice any road noise underneath or from the front? That’s been on my to do list as well. Glad to hear you had great results with just those areas.

Road noise is for sure better in all areas, obviously it’s not silent but it’s a cheap and easy way to convert your car into a 7 series

On 3/27/2023 at 5:26 PM, Partiallypurple said:

Little update, I am sure I missed a ton of updates in between this. 

Scored some new seats for the ZHP! Have debated for a long time which route I wanted to go, on either m3 seats, or Recaro Sportsters, but I finally settled on just finding a really nice OEM set to match what came in the car. I felt that this fit the "build" a lot better. 

So here are some MINT electric/heated seats I got out of a 15k mile e46. 

IMG_9912-1.JPG

* Idk what it is, if mine were old and tired, but these heated seats COOK compared to my old seats*

• 3 weeks later...