• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, YoungCR said:

What happened to your hip? Car looks great!

Some of my bones are deformed, causing irregularities on my joints. This makes it easy to tear tissue on my ball and socket joints (shoulders, hips). I suffered this on both shoulders from doing pull ups and had to rest them for over a year in the past.

Now I’m thinking that deep squats with double my weight caused the impingement between my femur head and hip. I also suffered a minor tear on my gluteus minimums from compensating the initial tear. I also may have suffered damage to my sciatic nerve on my back, but there are no X-rays or MRI done to that specific area.  We also have to remember that our understanding of MRIs are still developing, it’s still hard to pinpoint what goes wrong in our complex anatomy.  

The only thing I know is that as sensitive as we may be, we are sooooo resilient.  I’m optimistic on my outcome, I already have back problems, but that doesn’t mean I should give up. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to the drag strip at WIR a few weeks ago, what better time to try out launch control for the first time than being on the spot. I failed every single time, I think I can get in the 12s, I just have to learn how to send it properly.

Now I want more power, but I also want to save up for a g87 once I finish paying this one  off before next summer. 

2AC47C2C-629B-4262-A908-EC45890DC510.jpeg

F02698A2-047F-4E31-AEE2-8556CB201C57.jpeg

86F895A8-65BB-4C39-8EC4-7FDB77566079.jpeg

B8A7A31C-69A9-42DC-82DF-12817DA7A512.jpeg

03402421-3F9E-4444-8538-8E6CDB2EC045.jpeg

F3E26E02-3805-49EB-8E3E-B47C49D170B2.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Not much has been going on other than spending a lot of time detailing and it looks like I’m getting good at it.  I used Adam’s “9” year ceramic coat, I doubt it will last even half as long around here. The result is amazing, I would easily pay for this service. So easy to maintain and so hard to get dirty, looking forward to washing this tomorrow. 

IMG_9794.jpeg

IMG_9818.jpeg

IMG_9817.jpeg

IMG_9822.jpeg

• 2 months later...

I love that you drive it through this, how does it handle snow?

Yeah, that was an experience. I nearly buried my truck trying to help some poor fella who butmried his civic on shitty tires in a 18” snowdrift on Capitol in Brookfield. 

I then went home, unburied the E34, and proceeded to rip big slides through the business park for an hour. Good times. 

IMG_4822.jpeg