WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Secret Santa 2020 🎅

YoungCR

Got a box just before Christmas but didn't open until after I got back in town as I didn't have my gift totally squared away yet. Opened it up and found a really awesome promotional poster for the first 318i (the other side has tons of cool info and pictures), an original sales brochure for the E91 (space gray one on the cover too!), and an 8 foot wide BMW Motorsport banner that will look excellent hanging in my garage! Thanks a ton @YoungCR!!!

50797408153_566466e6af_b.jpg

On 1/9/2021 at 10:22 PM, HipMF said:

The brochures are nice, but a good set set of picks is super nice to have around too. Definitely a tool that you wouldn't necessarily think to buy, but comes in handy more often than you would guess.

Agreed, picks are the unsung heroes of diy maintenance. Stick a magnet on it and you can use it to pick up small bolts and nuts too. My old set has most of the tips broken off by now so this was perfect timing.

On 1/9/2021 at 6:43 PM, P_Roloff said:

I held off on opening my gift until I delivered mine, but I finally got to open it today. Got a handy Milwaukee pick set, some really sweet (and mint) dealer sales brochures for the e30 and e34, and of course, stroopwafels. Thanks @m42b32!

You're welcome! Glad you like it! I was trying to think of the most useful tool I always forget about and a nice set of picks is definitely the answer. I picked (heh) up the same set of those Milwaukee ones not too long ago and they're amazing, have yet to damage one unlike my old craftsman set that have been destroyed, enjoy!