WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Secret Santa 2020 🎅

YoungCR

Time to get the ball rolling again. Assignments will be on 11/25!

image.jpeg

Secret Santa Time !!! 

PM/text me your address if you are interested in participating and you will be added to the list. 
General guideline for gifts is ~$20 or more if you choose. Gifts can be sent or opened at any time but its more magical when the presents are opened or revealed on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day 

If for some reason you get assigned the same person you got in a previous year, just say so. 

PARTICIPANTATIONS:
-----------------------------------------

1. YoungCR
  2. Patsbimmer1
  3. RekPoint
  4. P_Roloff
  5. Bassboy3313
  6. B C
  7.  M42B32
  8. wasn't m3
  9. Jdesign
  10. HipMF
  11. Boris3

12 hours ago, YoungCR said:

Thank you for your contribution. Im gonna plan on @B C and I arranging the assignments next Wednesday, so get on the list before hand. That way everyone has 1 month to deliver and take advantage of Black Friday/Cyber Monday as well.

I understand the need for planning, but my made-up religion prevents me from engaging in winter equinox/baby Jesus b-day merryment until at least Dec. 1st. Please consider this forum post as a statement of intent to join in such merry-making at a time when such activities would be permitted.

IN-ARTICLE-GRAPHIC_thanksgiving-memes-6.

11 hours ago, HipMF said:

I understand the need for planning, but my made-up religion prevents me from engaging in winter equinox/baby Jesus b-day merryment until at least Dec. 1st. Please consider this forum post as a statement of intent to join in such merry-making at a time when such activities would be permitted.

IN-ARTICLE-GRAPHIC_thanksgiving-memes-6.

Intentions received. I had two neighbors put up icicle lights in September 🙄

• 2 weeks later...