WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

FS: 2000 BMW M Roadster

Rekpoint

This 2000 BMW M Roadster was sold new in Union City, Georgia and remained in the area through two owners before it was brought up to Minnesota by the second owner (grandma driven) in 2013. The car was garage kept in Minnesota and never driven during the winter. So guess what that means? This car is 100% Rust Free!

Finished in desirable Cosmos Black Metallic with a black convertible top, this example carries heated black Nappa leather seats and matching interior trim. Powered by the legendary S52 inline-six that produced 240 hp when new, paired with a 5-speed manual transmission. This car is a blast to drive. There are no aftermarket modifications to the car.

The soft top rear window was replaced in 2014, various small rock chips that have been touched up and minor dings. Detailed photos of the noted areas are available upon request.

Some notable recent maintenance includes a full cooling system refresh, new M logos and BMW roundels all around, intake elbow boot, front O2 sensor, trunk latch, alternator, new rear view mirror along with new seat bushings. The roadster also comes with a car cover to keep the dust off for winter storage.

It is also noted the rear differential mount is free of any cracks and is pictured.

At approximately 168,000 miles this car is a PURE drivers car. Receipts totaling over $3,500 in the past five years are pictured in the gallery. Along with receipts from 2020 totaling over $1,000

This 2000 M roadster isn't a perfect concours car. But it IS a PERFECT driver's car. S52s are known to soar past 350k miles meaning this car is only broken in.

If you are interested shoot me a message to schedule a viewing and test drive.Test drives will not be performed without cash in hand, drivers license and proof of insurance.

With all that being said I am asking $9500 OBO, Not interested in trades of ANY sort. Please no lowball offers, or else I will be forced to show you a car of my choice in your price range. Silly questions get met with silly answers. Thank you for your time!

p.jpg

A.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.png

f.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

j.jpg

k.jpg

l.jpg

m.jpg

n.jpg

o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 2:32 AM, Rekpoint said:

I bumped the price down to $8950 to get into the next buyers bracket in terms of pricing.

Price is still OBO but we are closing in on the price I am trying to hit!

Plenty of out of state interest with one guy instate that is interested. 

Hello there! Is this still for sale?

2 hours ago, Rekpoint said:

I decided I would probably get a better price on Ebay VS BAT due to miles.

People look for creampuffs on BAT vs Drivers on Ebay.

Just my opinion but I asked a couple people and they seemed to agree with me.

lets also not forget BaT has rigged the system so they cant lose, even if the buyer or seller gets boned.

1 hour ago, straight6pwr said:

lets also not forget BaT has rigged the system so they cant lose, even if the buyer or seller gets boned.

That is also true, It cost me $55 to list on ebay and I get 3 times to list it if it doesn't sell. 

Ill be listing another car on Bring A Trailer in a month and I can give a review on both.

• 4 weeks later...