WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Feeler - E36 M3 Convertible

Morzada

I've got a 98 M3 convertible that I'm noodling over selling. Kind of an 'unmotivated' seller, but interested in checking the market. I'm looking at purchasing a new daily soon and am attracted by simplifying my 'car life' and off-setting the price of my new car.

Silver with dove gray interior, black top - 125,000 miles.  Car drives wonderfully.

Exterior is a 9/10.

• No rust
  • No dents/door dings.
  • There is a pretty good scratch in the hood between the washer nozzles.  About an inch long, marginally touched up so it is passable.
  • There are two places where an overzealous detailer over polished the paint changing its quality - one on the hood, one on the rear passenger fender flare (you have to look to find them).
  • Couple of scuffs on the wheels.  The worst part is someone must've used a screwdriver to scrape off some stick-on wheel weights in the past

The interior is an 8/10, conservatively.

• No tears in the seats, but they just look a little tired.  There is one odd light patch on the driver thigh bolster.
  • Door cards are in great condition
  • Carpets could use a thorough cleaning (which I could manage for a sale!)

Mechanically the car is about perfect.  Zero leaks, could eat off the engine (but I wouldn't)

• Recent suspension overhall - tie rods, shocks (OEM Sachs), swat bar links
  • Recent complete cooling refresh - radiator, water pump, thermostat, main hoses (all but to heater core)
  • Recent valve cover and OFH gasket replacements
  • Recent power steering refresh
  • Recent replacement of all belts
  • Recent replacement of all 4 o2 sensors
  • New tires

I can post photos if there is interest.  Thinking $10K.  Would greatly prefer selling to an enthusiast.