WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Gone but not forgotten

B C

On 5/8/2020 at 4:53 PM, P_Roloff said:

What about @MattY? Him too, come back plz

On 5/8/2020 at 7:31 PM, patsbimmer1 said:

Now that @MattYhas blown up in the world of videogames he's too cool for us.

I'm alive! Admittedly haven't had enough time to keep up with threads between work and school, but now that that deadlines aren't breathing down my neck i'll have time to work on my REAL car soon. too bad the picnic isn't happening to get my motivation going again :(

in lieu of my absence, here's wip pics of my sub-d model 325i i've been working on for the game art portfolio. why build real cars when i can make fake ones? 😉

image.png

image.png

On 5/10/2020 at 10:21 AM, B C said:

my version of INPA doesnt work for the F10. Wish I could help

I have the right version downloaded but with the very little information out there it seems I need an Ethernet cable to connect. With shipping times in the US changed to China sea speed won’t see it for another week but should get her all squared away

Brian - You started this post on May 8th at 1:54 pm.  This is well within business hours.  I see our little chat didn't help.  Please submit an action plan on how you will improve your behaviors by Saturday at noon.  Include 5 short and long term goals that I will provide you with.  We will circle back and connect in my office via talkbot.

Pete

On 5/15/2020 at 1:55 PM, Pete_Briansboss said:

Brian - You started this post on May 8th at 1:54 pm.  This is well within business hours.  I see our little chat didn't help.  Please submit an action plan on how you will improve your behaviors by Saturday at noon.  Include 5 short and long term goals that I will provide you with.  We will circle back and connect in my office via talkbot.

Pete

Yeah, Brian.

I would like to see some sources for this action plan too.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, basedspider said:

Hey all lol, its been a while.

My E36 has been on jackstands due to life things. Hopefully will be cranking it out in the next couple weeks.

Crashed my BRZ daily, so depending on if it ends up getting totaled I have my eyes on an E46 330i to be its replacement

With your history maybe public transit is more your speed.