WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

WTB Genuine ACS manual pedal covers

Rekpoint

As title states. Probably a long shot but Im looking for genuine ACS manual pedal covers.

I recently picked up a illusive genuine deadpedal now looking for the rest of the set.!

Condition doesn't matter as long as they are genuine. I plan on restoring everything. 

Pretty much any older bmw ACS pedals will work. E30, e36 and older.

s-l300.jpg

41 minutes ago, Rekpoint said:

As title states. Probably a long shot but Im looking for genuine ACS manual pedal covers.

I recently picked up a illusive genuine deadpedal now looking for the rest of the set.!

Condition doesn't matter as long as they are genuine. I plan on restoring everything. 

Pretty much any older bmw ACS pedals will work. E30, e36 and older.

s-l300.jpg

Im making the assumption that you dont give a shit about the letter "E" and I will play along under this false pretense.

Why yes I do have a set of ACS manual pedal covers to sell you, and as a matter of fact they are quite illusive

image.thumb.png.2b8e808dba3a6590084c4c7a75015a2a.png

33 minutes ago, B C said:

Im making the assumption that you dont give a shit about the letter "E" and I will play along under this false pretense.

Why yes I do have a set of ACS manual pedal covers to sell you, and as a matter of fact they are quite illusive

image.thumb.png.2b8e808dba3a6590084c4c7a75015a2a.png

Illusive 

English

Adjective

(en adjective)
  • Subject to or pertaining to an illusion , often used in the sense of an unrealistic expectation or an unreachable goal or outcome.
Testing software completely is an illusive goal.
he could not catch the illusive thing that had sadly perplexed as well as elevated his spirit.

Elusive 

English

Adjective

(en adjective)
  • Evading capture, comprehension or remembrance.
The elusive criminal was arrested
  • * {{quote-book
  • , year=1910 , author=Jack London , title=Lost Face , chapter=6 citation , passage=Charley chased the elusive idea through all the nooks and crannies of his drowning consciousness.}}
  • Rarely seen.
  • Difficult to describe.
A precise definition of diarrhea is elusive (Robbin's pathology, 8th ed)