WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

2001 BMW 330xi Sedan

pynacl

2001 BMW 330XI

WBAAV53491JS96095

180,025 Miles

Silver Gray Metallic / Black Leather

Clean Title

Originally bought toward the end of 2018 and planned to use as a daily driver to keep the miles off my 335i. I’ve since picked up an E92 to replace this as my daily and want to downsize the amount of cars sitting in my driveway. Car is in decent condition given the age and miles. It’s the automatic AWD model, so it’s great in the snow. Actually had a day a year ago where the snow was up to the hood and it kept going. It has heated seats, Harmon Kardon sound, and the bi-xenon headlights. Miles won’t change much as the car just stays parked in the driveway and isn’t being used at the moment. It’s been pretty well cared for during my ownership.

I have a decent stack of maintenance records totaling over $2500 that have been done in the last 5-7k miles. Recent maintenance: Radiator Valve cover gasket, Crank case ventilation hose, Rear control arm bushings, Front sway bar end links, Pressure hose, Spark plugs, Emissions hose, Passenger headlight bi-xenon bulb, Tail light wiring assembly, Front pads & rotors, Front passenger axle, Oil & filter change and set of 4 used tires.

Obviously given the age and price range the car isn’t perfect. Below is everything wrong with the car to my knowledge. Known Issues: Surface rust starting in common areas (under license plate, top of rear fenders), Air conditioning doesn't blow cold, Front windows slow/weak to rise, Tie rods are starting to get slightly loose, Sun roof inner shade isn’t fully secure and rattles a bit, Driver door lock sticks sometimes, and License plate lights are corroded and do not function.

FB Marketplace Link

Feel free to message me on FB or text me if you're interested. I may forget to check direct replies to this thread!

Jake

715-456-9865

$2,850 OBO

_8503240.jpg

_8503241.jpg

_8503242.jpg

_8503243.jpg

_8503244.jpg

_8503247.jpg

_8503264.jpg

_8503265.jpg

_8503271.jpg