WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Supersprint Race Exhaust E46 M3 (Full System)

Feffman

I’m selling the full Supersprint Race Exhaust from my E46 M3.  As you’ll see in the photos the Stepped Section 1 straight pipes and the newer version Non-Resonated Twin Pipe mid-section (new 7/19) are in very good shape. The driver’s side of the race muffler took a bonk two years ago when I had left rear wheel stud failure at Mid-Ohio.  We opened the driver’s side muffler to make sure the internal pipe wasn’t crushed or cracked (it wasn’t) then welded it back up.  Yes, it’s a stainless weld.  The system, including the muffler functions perfectly.  The driver’s side muffler isn’t exactly pretty, but who sees it under your M3 anyway?  If you need more photos, tell me what you’d like to see, and I’ll get them to you.

New from Turner, the full Supersprint system is $3,650 plus shipping.  **Make me a reasonable offer and I’ll send it your way.**  You cover packing and shipping costs.  I have a corporate FedEx account which I’m happy to use for heavily discounted shipping form St. Louis 63005.   If you are near any of MVP Track Time’s 2020 track events, I can bring have it there to save shipping. 

You can reach me at (314) 249-3770 or Feffman@Yahoo.com

Mark Pfeffer

Full Exhaust.jpg

Front Pipe Section 1.jpg

Center Section.jpg

Muffler Top.jpg

Muffler Bottom.jpg

Driver Side Close Up.jpg