WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

BaT Guessing Game: JDesign Edition

B C

In the description it mentions new spacers on the wheels. Can you explain that? If they are the correct wheels they shouldn’t require spacers

CAN YOU EXPLAIN THAT?  Sherlock Williamsburg has got it all figured out that your trying to pull a fast one. 🤣

It must be hard to not call these people idiots since you are trying to sell the car and all.

I'll come in at $7000 (though I think straight6pwr has probably nailed it at $6800)

You've already done better than two prior sales at BaT, and since yours is higher mileage the one that sold for $14k is out. As for the ones that didn't sell: two reserve not met cars were $3100 (137k, but yours is cleaner), and $7200 (129k) 

1 minute ago, Boris3 said:

Surprising. Looking at the bidders, the winner had no track record of any other bids at BaT. None of the other folks had been solely BMW focused or bid on earlier auctions of the same/similar cars. So much for the science of it all.

Congrats on the sale! 

Agree, I noticed that as well. Thanks!