WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

FS: 2006 Infiniti M35x *SOLD*

B C

Nothing exciting. I will miss the Infiniti because it has a lot of cool features and has treated me well but I have to face the fact that my 3 vehicles are all the same age and the demands on my time continue to increase (not a bad thing though as my life satisfaction is also continuing to increase). I simply dont want to be maintaining 3 older higher mileage cars at the same time. I have had a dick of a time just trying to make time to swap brake pads on the M3 after the track day last week. 

When I offered to get my wife a new van/SUV she declined. So I’m taking the opportunity to get something newer for myself that I can become emotionally detached from and thus free up some time and love that can be spent on the M3. 

Of all the cars I have previously owned, I miss my green base model 1993 camry most. 

The overwhelming drabness, mediocrity, and lack of worry about that car was immensely satisfying and the perfect antithesis to my automotive enthusiasm.