WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Wibimmers Fall colors meet/cruise Saturday October 19th, 2019

wasnt m3

44 minutes ago, B C said:

I had a great time, perfect day. Go ahead and unfriend me on Facebook, but the first sector was too fast through the residential bits for my comfort. I always anticipate a cyclist or pedestrian around those blind corners with no shoulder.

/unpopularopinion

I definitely saw a few peasants standing in their yards frowning as you or @rampelsauce screamed drove past. (sorry I couldn't tell whos car the sound was coming from)  🤭🤣

But I agree, there were certainly some parts that made me feel uncomfortably old and responsible young again.

53 minutes ago, Jdesign said:

I definitely saw a few peasants standing in their yards frowning as you or @rampelsauce screamed drove past. (sorry I couldn't tell whos car the sound was coming from)  🤭🤣

But I agree, there were certainly some parts that made me feel uncomfortably old and responsible young again.

It was @rampelsauce

My wife said she saw a few people waving as we drove by with all of their fingers on their hands, not just one!  I definitely drove conservatively and well within my and the cars limitations through the whole route.  I've lived in that area most of my life and learned to drive and ride on those roads and i'm well aware of what they can do to you if you're not paying attention or how quickly direction can change when there's oncoming traffic.  I was glad to be towards the back of the pack so I could hold my own pace without holding anyone up.

7 hours ago, straight6pwr said:

don't worry, Zach's TI was drowning yours out.

ironic how the guy who welds for a living has the only unwelded exhaust in the group. 😂

I work on everyone else's stuff so I dont have time to work on my own stuff. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride. 

Dont worry, 2020 things are going to come together a bit more. Still loud though.