WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Wibimmers Fall colors meet/cruise Saturday October 19th, 2019

wasnt m3

I will be hosting a fall colors cruise/meet on Saturday October 19th, 2019. Just like last year, this will be at my home on hwy 67 in Dousman. Same cruise route as last year (close to 2 hours of driving). Show up as early as 1pm, cruise at 3, return back at my place to hang out, grill, bonfire, etc. There's plenty of space to camp out for the night if you wish to stay late and drink or whatever. I'll add details as we get closer. Rain or shine, I have shelter for everyone. PM me for an address, if you don't already have it. Looking forward to another great event!

If you are planning to join the cruise, this year I am doing something a little different by using the Octane app. I've been playing around with this app a bit and it basically lets you set up car events like cruises, and then people can "join" in order to see where other cars are on the cruise, so we can keep track of each other. 

Last year it wasn't too bad to lead since I only had to keep track of 7 cars or so behind me, but the turnout is looking even stronger this year and while we have some designated "wait for stragglers" spots on the cruise, the Octane app definitely makes it easier in case people get separated. 

33 minutes ago, Rekpoint said:

No room for 2 E30s though :(

Check into New Prospective https://npseniorliving.com/communities/west-bend/  It is right across the street from my office.  Really nice place.  They have underground parking for residents.  Getting a second spot is just a matter of paying for it.  Luxury elderly living with parking!!

1 hour ago, REKIII said:

Check into New Prospective https://npseniorliving.com/communities/west-bend/  It is right across the street from my office.  Really nice place.  They have underground parking for residents.  Getting a second spot is just a matter of paying for it.  Luxury elderly living with parking!!

Thanks for the link

• 2 weeks later...