• Daily: 2019 Jeep Trackhawk
  • Truck: 2018 GMC Seirra Denali 1500
  • Fun: 2008 BMW 135i :rolleyes:
  • Weekend car: 2018+ Ford Mustang GT500 or GT350

Dream:

• Daily: 2019 Porsche 991 GT3RS
  • Truck: 2019 Ford Raptor Shelby Edition
  • Fun: 2019 Lambroghini Huracan

The most unnecessary thing ever created, yet, one of the best.

This is hard for me because I like variety, so my opinion will likely be different tomorrow.

Realistic:

• Daily: 2008 Lexus ISF
  • Truck: 1980 Chevy Square body crew cab dually that is Cummins swapped 
  • Fun: E30 with a 1JZ

Dream:

• Daily: Lexus LFA
  • Truck: GMC topkick 5500 lifted with living quarters 
  • Fun: Ferrari F40 Resto mod similar to a Signer Porsche

On 9/16/2019 at 3:32 PM, suspenceful said:

Realistic:

• Daily: 2019 Jeep Trackhawk
  • Truck: 2018 GMC Seirra Denali 1500
  • Fun: 2008 BMW 135i :rolleyes:
  • Weekend car: 2018+ Ford Mustang GT500 or GT350

Dream:

• Daily: 2019 Porsche 991 GT3RS
  • Truck: 2019 Ford Raptor Shelby Edition
  • Fun: 2019 Lambroghini Huracan

I want to note that when I say "realistic"... that means it could happen in my lifetime. Not anytime soon, but if the stars align... could happen years from now.

The "dream" category will never happen.

18 hours ago, Jdesign said:

Fun: Ferrari F40 Resto mod similar to a Signer Porsche

Their cars are beautiful! I'd love to see this. I don't think I'd change a thing on the outside of an f40, but it would be awesome to see one with proper hand-stiched leather interior.

And obviously, better turbo sounds. An f40 with big snails and a little compressor surge? 😍

10 minutes ago, straight6pwr said:

Their cars are beautiful! I'd love to see this. I don't think I'd change a thing on the outside of an f40, but it would be awesome to see one with proper hand-stiched leather interior.

And obviously, better turbo sounds. An f40 with big snails and a little compressor surge? 😍

I agree 100%, Although I had a hard time determining that or a Countach with similar build quality and a newer Turbo V12.

19 hours ago, suspenceful said:

I want to note that when I say "realistic"... that means it could happen in my lifetime. Not anytime soon, but if the stars align... could happen years from now.

The "dream" category will never happen.

'never' is a long time.  You are young and very ambitious.  As you get further in life you will see how things change and things you never thought were possible, all of a sudden become within reach or worthy of goal setting.

I won't bore you with the story of my first 39 years of life (see I'm old), but my outlook today is wildly different than it was 20, 15, or even 10 years ago.

18 hours ago, SteelBlue said:

Flame me, but I think the Countach is overrated.

Maybe it's because that wasn't my generation "poster Lamborghini"

That is 100% accurate.  As the old codger here I remember seeing a Countach at the Milwaukee auto show in 1987 or so (I was 7) and was blown away by the car, it was like a spaceship.  When something like that impacts you, it becomes the epitome of perfection.  Now a '68 vette restomod with a modern supercharged LS, I'll take it all day long, but the generation before me would burn me at the stake.

Realistic:

Daily: e34 touring with either u.s. or euro s50, depending on how much I would actually want to spend.

Truck: FJ60 Land cruiser with a diesel swap, so either duramax v8 or Cummins 6bt

Fun: Lotus 7

Dream:

Daily: Porsche 991 GT3 touring, with the 6-speed

Truck: ICON Bronco, or for a truck with towing capacity, a f-350 platinum non-dually. I’ve also always thought that a military M934a2 converted to a camper with a more modern power train and gearing to keep up with traffic would be awesome for a camping/over landing vehicle. Fully expanded, there’s some serious room in that thing.

Fun: Ferrari 458 Speciale