WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

WTB BMW, relatively cheap

SunshineTrent

Looking to buy a bimmer for pretty cheap. Not looking for anything super nice, just something fun to drive for a couple years. 

Models I like: E28,E30, E34, E39, E46 ci

Things I care about:

MANUAL TRANS (not interested whatsoever in an auto. Just dont like driving them), not smoked in/interior not beat to hell, if timing guides are plastic, I don't want to do them. Won't leak on my drive. Clean title only.

Things that don't matter to me:

Mileage. Show me your 240k mile cars! Minor repairs needed (dead pixels, bad door seals, brakes, minor engine work) , some rust, color, year, don't care what motor it has either.

Ideally spending around $3000, could probably afford up to $4000 on the right car if everything works, but this is pushing my budget and I wouldn't have a ton of maintenance money left over for the very near future.

Please let me know if you have anything that fits!

I know this isn't a lot of money to spend on these cars and most of your bimmers are worth more, but once again, I don't need anything spectacular. I watch the market, and I know there have been some decent bimmers out there in this price range. Please take it seriously, and let me know what you have!

Trent

EDIT: Located in appleton area, would travel up to ~200 mi if I can drive it home. Also, more stock the better.