WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

1995 Jayco Eagle 8 Pop Up - $1200

patsbimmer1

Guys,

My wife and I are looking to upgrade to a larger camper so this gem is up for sale!  It's truly been a wonderful camper for us and I wouldn't hesitate to put it through another season regardless of what the weather has to throw at it.  We bought it from the original owner and since then have used it regularly every year.  Sick of tenting it at Road America? BAM! This thing is perfect!  Wife/girlfriend found out you bought another e30 that doesn't run? BAM! Place to sleep next to your e30!  Seriously, though this thing has been awesome.  The only reason we're getting rid of it is because it's just too small for us and all of the shit that comes along with having two kids.

It's about 1090lbs so with all of your junk in it figure about 1500lbs loaded.  That makes it light enough for anything to tow it comfortably.  It has a stove that can be used inside or outside and a new fridge.  We're also including two memory foam mattress toppers that have only been used once.

WIBIMMERS PRICE $1200

IMG_0429.jpgIMG955869.jpgIMG955870.jpgIMG955871.jpgIMG955872.jpgIMG956094.jpgIMG956095.jpgIMG956096.jpgIMG956097.jpgIMG956098.jpgIMG956099.jpgIMG956100.jpgIMG956101.jpgIMG956103.jpgIMG956104.jpg

• 1 month later...

Sorry gentleman, this has been sold!  My experience selling a cheap camper compared to cheap cars is far different.  I don't know which is worse.  Cheap cars bring out the worst people while a cheap camper brought out people with, what i thought, were exceedingly high expectations for a camper at this price range.  Mind you, this thing is in mint condition but people looking to spend $1000 and they want A/C, heat, tv's, stereo's, etc.  Oh well, it went to a really nice young family!