WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Partiallypurplevisuallyviolet - Daytona M3 Build Thread

Partiallypurple

@patsbimmer1Honestly no idea, not enough. Just pretty much a stock JZX110. With the turbo and E85 I should be able to make a decent amount more than that, I just dont see that necessary at the moment, but it will be nice to have the option to turn it up if I want. Sound Performance will be tuning the car and they are gonna put a boost "knob" in the car

1 hour ago, Partiallypurple said:

@patsbimmer1Honestly no idea, not enough. Just pretty much a stock JZX110. With the turbo and E85 I should be able to make a decent amount more than that, I just dont see that necessary at the moment, but it will be nice to have the option to turn it up if I want. Sound Performance will be tuning the car and they are gonna put a boost "knob" in the car

Sound Performance does a great job!

• 3 weeks later...

Starting to finally tie things together on this and getting ready to have it sent to fabrication! 

Placing my order on a Tweak'd custom harness by the end of this week once I figure a few last small details out. I really like their harness vs the wiring speciliates for a couple reasons but the one thing I think is really cool is their quick disconnect bulkhead. Not only does it look awesome but it makes removing the motor if I ever have to super easy. 

Other things I have changed include powder coating some engine bay stuff to match the wheels and cage vs going full polished. I think this will look really good and make the car feel more "together/complete" 

Once I have the harness installed and everything done being polished and powder coated I will update with pictures and send off to get the titanium bits handled! 

• 5 months later...