WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Simple Wheel Fitment Question

Morzada

Question

I have style 156 wheels on my e91 (AWD wagon) and I've never really thought they looked great.  I'm going through the usual 'should-I-keep-it-for-a-while-or-sell-it' internal debate with the car as it is starting to get up there in miles, but it has really been a great car.  Currently, I'm leaning towards keeping it and replacing the wheels would certainly help me with that decision. 

I found a set of style 268 wheels on craigslist for a price below the 'consult-with-wife' limit, but style 268's have an ET 31 while Style 156's have an ET 34.  Both wheels appear to be standard wheels for e90's .  Anyone have any idea as to whether this will be a problem?

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, straight6pwr said:

this question was refreshing. the standard e30 message board wheel fitment question goes like this:

"GUYZ, CAN I FIT ET -50 ON MY E30 WITHOUT ROLLING MY FENDERZ? I FOUND SOME IN A DITCH AND WANT TO RUN THEM. WILL IT RUB?"

Everyone tells them no, they do it anyway, then post a pic with "HeY gUyS wHaT wIdE BoDy ShOuLd I gEt?!?1"

image.png