WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

2003 Volvo XC70 "Mooserarri" WI PRICE $3900

patsbimmer1

I'm selling my 2003 Volvo XC70 with 135k miles.  I purchased it last summer to use as a winter vehicle. The previous owner was the second owner and had it long term.  In my ownership I replaced the coil packs, brand new Cooper SRX tires with about 7k miles on them, an alignment, rebuilt awd module, new FL wheel bearing, oil changed with Liquimoly and regular cleaning.  The condition of the exterior of the car is honest with a few scratches.  The interior is in good shape and everything works as it should.
Heated leather seats, A/C and heat work excellent, dual auto climate control, rear booster seats built in, rear cargo net, rear cargo cover, 3rd row jump seats and more.
I'm only getting rid of this because I got a new job with an allowance for a company car. This was by far the best vehicle I have ever driven in the snow and the extra height of the XC gave me plenty of clearance in all snow conditions.
If I was going to keep it I would replace the brakes.
Mooserarri stickers included contingent upon a firm handshake.

SPECIAL WIBIMMERS PRICING $3900

IMG_20190825_134306.jpgIMG_20190825_134256.jpgIMG_20190825_134440.jpgIMG_20190825_134535.jpgIMG_20190825_134322.jpg

IMG_20190825_134340.jpg

20 hours ago, The Full Banana said:

I definitely would have been that guy. Those stickers are pretty close to the Volvo equivalent of putting ///M badges on BMWs. 

Well, I would have waited until I got to the closest gas station, but would have removed them ASAP. 

I had no idea this was so taboo, I thought I just thought it was funny design lol.

1 hour ago, m42b32 said:

So if they're like putting M badges on a non-m in this instance, what cars would they be appropriate on??

That’s hard to say. The moose badges aren’t an oem volvo thing. Some guy started making them as an enthusiast thinking they looked neat on the cars. 

Im not saying I don’t like cars, but from my experience those who have them on their car in the Volvo community are those who think Volvo is the almighty car brand and their beat up 940 that they named Albert is the greatest thing to ever roll across this planet and they jizz their pants every time they park next to another Volvo in the parking lot thinking that person gives a shit that there’s an old beat up Volvo next to theirs and they need to take a picture of their “Parking Buddy” and post it on Reddit to get pretend social points. 

Also, their Facebook profile picture is of them sitting on the hood of their car with an extreme photo angle.  

1 hour ago, m42b32 said:

So if they're like putting M badges on a non-m in this instance, what cars would they be appropriate on??

Ferrari's have Ferrari badges on the fender from factory on some (most) models.  So, the correct answer, would be Ferrari.

In this case I think it is more of a funny thing, than trying to get people to think you actually have a Ferrari (which is exactly what putting M badges on a non M BMW does).

That being said I would have removed them too.