WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Midwestern Council Track Weekend at The Mile, August 23-25

Boris3

Great Lakes Sports Car Club and the Midwestern Council of Sports Car Clubs are hosting a series of events at the Milwaukee Mile at State Fair Park  in West Allis on August 23-25. All events using the infield and oval course. 

Event information is on Motorsportreg.com, or contact me and I can send you an info packet.

Friday,  August 23: HPDE and Track Day: 9am -5 pm.  Currently planning five run groups (novice, int, advanced, competition license, open wheel race cars) but will adjust depending on turn out.  Each group with a minimum of three 20 minute sessions.  Cost $165

Saturday: August 24: test and tune sessions in morning, High Speed Autocross in afternoon  ($150 members, $175 nonmembers).  Early evening 2.5 hour enduro

Sunday August 25: Wheel-to-Wheel 30 minute Sprint Races. Comp licensed drivers only. Practice and qualifying in morning, races in the afternoon.  I should be here if I get an oil leak sorted out.

Track entry: before 9am enter through gate on east side (back straight) After 9am guest enter through tunnel
on west side of track. Registration is in the media center in the infield

No charge for crew/guests (hint say you are a guest). Free parking in the paddock area.