WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

1st Gen Tundra Door

Boris3

Yeah sorry obviously not BMW, but the 03 Tundra is gone and this is the last of the related parts I've got lying around. On the off chance that someone here might know someone with a first generation Tundra (2000-06) Access Cab, I've got a rust free  passenger side rear door for sale,  complete with glass and door card.  Door is from a 2005 model, will fit any first gen Access cab (suicide door, what other folks call extended cab), and color is Phantom Grey Pearl (paint code1E3). Bought the door from Rhine Auto in Plymouth earlier this year. I've got it listed on CL for $100 obo. Would like this gone so friends of WI Bimmer rates apply.

Assorted pics are here. 

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/d/new-berlin-tundra-access-cab-passenger/6943156423.html   

Hah, I was looking for a front too when I had the truck but couldn't find one. Front skin was rusting off my front. I'd do national salvage yard searches for the past several years and maybe one would pop up in Canada or something or in New York. When I found the 05 truck at Rhine I thought I hit the jackpot but the front passenger door was gone or trashed. Never found out which. Just not available. The color is great but less common in the sea of other Toyota greys and silvers, 1E3 was only used from 03-06 in the 1st gens.

But, if you need a front passenger door eventually you'll need a rear. Better to have one than not. 😀😀😀

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Still have this rear side door for sale. Figure at this stage that either I had the only rusted first gen Tundra in WI that needed a door, or the rest are too far gone such that swapping a door would be foolish.  On the off chance that you know anyone with a first gen Tundra pass the info along. Thanks!  

• 5 months later...