WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

WTB 4x100 wheels preferably with tires that hold air. I will be at Road America next weekend.

jc43089

I have a wood chipper that is towable.  It had 8" wheels with tiny tires that caused it to catch air at every bump in the road, I had some 13" steel wheels from an old Nissan Sentra but the centerbore and backspacing were wrong so I got some 2" spacers and bored the middle out to fit the trailer hub centerbore and now I can use any 4x100 wheels.  I think some e30 bottlecaps would be awesome but anything 4x100 will work.  I will be at Road America next weekend for the vintage races and could probably fit them in the car.

Call or text because I have no internet at the new house.  715 five5one 4 niner four 6

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a set of bottle caps with worn snow tires that hold air. Bought these from m42b32 when he was clearing out his old garage. Used them to store a car over winter but really don't need them. I'm not heading up to RA but maybe someone who is and can drop by my place in New Berlin to pick them up?  I paid $40 and they're yours for the same.

• 2 weeks later...