WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community
Sign in to follow this  
B C

Badger Bimmers 16th Annual BMW Car Show June 29th

Looks like it is now at International instead of Concours/Umansky/Umadbro.  I was kind of looking forward to checking out the camera system they installed in the bathrooms. shucks.

How does Badger Bimmers feel about non Badger Bimmers attending their stuff?  I'm sure they dont mind, but deep down im guessing some of the board members may be frustrated to see people not joining year after year.

image.png.4051d7d623c46acd9f6688d254790248.png

The very first year I owned my BMW in 2007 I joined BMWCCA.  I couldn't see the value.  From the BMW side they just pushed the new models (which I get) and the Badger Bimmers seemed unwelcoming at best.

Maybe things have changed?

The Badger Bimmer folks have been super nice. They've always been welcoming, despite not being a member.

If you get service/buy parts from dealerships, like to read Roundel, or want to go to any of their driving events, the membership is a no-brainer. If you do none of these things, the membership (like any other club membership) is pointless.

Dang, depending on the timing of a friend's wedding that same day I might not be able to make it...

I buy enough stuff at the dealership that the discount more or less pays for the membership

I was a member for a few years and ended up letting it lapse.  Roundel was a great read but I never attended anything that was exclusive to BMWCCA members.  Agreed though, if I did more BMWCCA HPDE it woud make sense.

On 6/28/2019 at 8:47 PM, B C said:

Reminder, this is tomorrow. I will be there until 11:30 in case anyone wants to snipe me from a nearby structure

Dodge any bullets from Aunt Jemmie?