Jump to content
WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community
Sign in to follow this  
rampelsauce

WTB E36 front subframe!

Recommended Posts

Looking for an E36 front subframe so I can weld in reinforcements and powder coat for the compact. Will trade parts from my M3 or welding/coating services. Or cash, if that's what you're into.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2019 at 8:55 AM, SamHolzmann said:

Just seeing this now but i believe I have one laying around at the shop. Can look later when I get there if you are still looking for one.

Let me know! I'm located in Milwaukee. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ill have my front subframe pulled from my parts car hopefully in the next week and a half when I pull the engine.

Ill just give it to you in exchange for FUTURE powdercoating.

Dont have anything I need powder-coated right now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Rekpoint said:

Ill have my front subframe pulled from my parts car hopefully in the next week and a half when I pull the engine.

Ill just give it to you in exchange for FUTURE powdercoating.

Dont have anything I need powder-coated right now.

 

Word! I'd use the one out of my M3 parts car, but I'm worried its tweaked like the chassis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rampelsauce said:

Word! I'd use the one out of my M3 parts car, but I'm worried its tweaked like the chassis.

That chassis is definitely tweaked LOL 

Ill be down at Road America for vintage weekend with a few parts hopefully. Might want to take a daytrip and pick it up? Otherwise shipping is an option because I live in bumfuck wisco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Rekpoint said:

That chassis is definitely tweaked LOL 

Ill be down at Road America for vintage weekend with a few parts hopefully. Might want to take a daytrip and pick it up? Otherwise shipping is an option because I live in bumfuck wisco

I'll be at the WIBIMMERS campsite from Thursday-Sunday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×