WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

FOR SALE - 2006 BMW X3 M Sport in Black Sapphire with RARE Terracotta w/Montana Leather Interior

Jdesign

• 3 weeks later...

Have you even told someone you were coming to buy something with cash in your pocket, then get there and NOT have cash? 

Asking for a friend. 🙄

This is still available. 

At this point, if someone came with $5k it would go home with you. I literally don't understand how this isn't sold when I can't find an X3 even close to the price online that has everything this one does. Am I missing something? I have sold a lot of cars and this one is up there with one of the most annoying sales ever.

Not getting to the right audience? Not sure if you've tried these but: list it on the Badger Bimmers classifieds, contact Andy at Kummrow and mention that it's for sale in case they have any customers that are looking, list it on Bimmerforums.com, list it on BaT (looks clean so might work), go to CarMax and see what they'd give you for it (no cost for an estimate and might give you a sense of baseline and who knows might be over $5k... take it and done), etc.

17 hours ago, suspenceful said:

Had a tough time selling my X5 too, people that buy X cars don't usually care about their spec. Well-specd enthusiast cars aren't as sought after. They just want an SUV, otherwise they will get the X5M. That was my experience anyways, but with an X5 and at a higher price point.

Either way, GLWS!

Yeah, I have come to learn this too.

16 hours ago, wasnt m3 said:

List it on an e83 x3 facebook page. That thing should go fast. M sports are pretty hard to find.

Didnt know this was a thing. I will head over there today and list it.