WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Badger Bimmers Annual E30 Picnic -June 8, 2019

wasnt m3

2 hours ago, GunMetalGrey said:

Sadly I wont end up making it to this, as much as I wanted to bring the diesel out. 
It's the only weekend that worked out for everyone to get one last good bike trip in before I head out. 
Sorry gents!

Edit: Unless @SteelBlue was thinking of going and wanted to take it

% chance I would end up stranded on the side of the highway?

5 hours ago, rampelsauce said:

Are you guys pumped? I know I am. 

Who's still in a mad dash to finish things? I'm trying to do my sunroof delete tonight to make my compact light as possible just in case some M42 e30 sucka wants to throw down for pinks.

Very pumped! My mad dash has slowed down, just gotta finish cleaning it up tonight! 

3 hours ago, visian said:

I was hoping I'd make it but this weekend is starting to get complicated. Hope to still make it.

Sorry to hijack the thread but I did just buy tickets / camping for Road America Vintage weekend. @wasnt m3 i reserved site 104, are you in the carousel this year?

We have a total of 4 or 5 sites between @wasnt m3 and myself. All together this year! We'll start a RA vintage thread soon.

8 hours ago, visian said:

I was hoping I'd make it but this weekend is starting to get complicated. Hope to still make it.

Sorry to hijack the thread but I did just buy tickets / camping for Road America Vintage weekend. @wasnt m3 i reserved site 104, are you in the carousel this year?

All the good spots got taken super early this year. Got 3 sites in the low 200's this year, right before you go over the bridge.

• B C unpinned this topic