WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

ISO other e36 Parts

Morzada

Looking forward to my spring project and am looking for some e36 parts:

1.) Gray seat backs.  Mine are cracked and letting the interior down.  Looking for some very nice ones.

2.) Gray leather sport seat bottom (cushion + leather, heated is a plus).  I need only one.

3.) Complete left front fender liner for (convertible)

4.) e36 OEM CD Head unit

I'm sure there is more, I just can't remember, and the car is far away from me.

• 4 months later...

Bump.  I'm in the middle of a bunch of little summer projects on this car and wanted to put a feeler out again.  Still need 99% of the item from my original post.

One thing that I'm semi desperate for is the actuator and lever to release the passenger seat to fold it forward.  The previous owner super glued the lever to the actuator.  They actually did this to both sides - in performing some work on the driver's seat I discovered the same situation and it was simply impossible to remove the lever and so access the seat internals without destroying it and the actuator.

To possibly broaden my net - I'd be willing to entertain outright buying a pair of dove gray front seats.  I don't really care about the leather condition, as I would plan to rebuild one set of seats from my current and those I would purchase.

Thanks!