WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Silly Winter Time Part 4 (or 5): The indoor gokart-ining

rampelsauce

After talking to some of my pallies from WIBIMMERS I've come to the conclusion that a winter car event is not in the cards.  So how about a smaller, less cold version of a car winter event?  Perhaps indoors?  Go karts at Veloce is what I'm talking about.

I say this time around we have a private party deal instead of having to race with the drooling masses.  We're a bunch of thoroughbred stallions, we would be dishonoring ourselves to race amongst troglodytes. 

Depending upon how many people we have interested there's a few packages.  I'd like to shoot for mid to late February.  Here's the breakdown, you can do the math.  

veloce.thumb.png.834194b9750aa5a3e60dd0fe6e7cbf9e.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------OR--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1171602776_veloce3.thumb.png.b01bf08a70648938c32ab51793b5c120.png

What say you squadfam?  How sick would we like to get?  Opinions and other things below and we'll slowly update the thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, snap said:

Looking for the Secret Santa thread?

Hey, I hand delivered it Monday thank you. And I stole one of his aluminum door cards, so it's not like I had an ulterior motive. 

Also, if we dont do this by the end of the month I'm just gonna go by myself and have a cry inside my helmet.