WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Nick_F

Hey everyone,  luckily came across this site trying to find a decent forum. I had been looking for a 2011 335 for a few months and it wasn't easy to find a manual one that was clean. Finally found one a few weeks ago in Texas and pulled the trigger and had it shipped to Milwaukee which finally arrived on Tuesday. So, last night I had the joy of finally picking it up. Bone stock 2011 335xi 6spd manual in space grey with black interior with the sport and nav package. So far couldn't be happier and have gone ahead and ordered a charge pipe to start the fun and not worry about the plastic one breaking. It'll be a daily so just trying to get around 375 out of it and keep it reliable.  Hopefully I can learn a lot from the gurus on here since I have only owned Hondas and the last one I did anything to was my 2000 si back in 2012 that I would autocross.

10 minutes ago, patsbimmer1 said:

Welcome!  Pic's!  If you are looking for any parts don't hesitate to reach out to me.  I have a wholesale account with ECS and would be happy to help out!

Tonight I'll get some pictures. That's good to know because my next order will be from them for some shocks/springs to lower it a bit and get rid of the uneven height the xi's suffer from