WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

M42 lower intake manifold to wiring harness bracket

Boris3

Before I fab something up, I was wondering if anyone might have these circled pieces in their parts bin from a 1991 M42 engine. 

I'm looking for the rearward bracket that connects the lower intake manifold to the black wiring harness box. The two nuts that hold the bracket in place would be a plus. I think the bracket is this one on real oem 11611727040.

This is the main piece I'm interested in. But on the off chance you have that one, I'd also be interested in the fuel hose bracket assembly that the manifold bracket connects to. The assembly consists of a top piece, hose clip that holds the two fuel hose hard lines in place, bolt, and nut.  Real OEM part numbers for these pieces are 13531717650, 13311287351, 07119915046  

image.png

2 hours ago, Boris3 said:

Well, the same request on R3V resulted in one immediate reply by a scammer and one other reply that's since gone dark.

HipMF if you were planning on making an Appleton run this weekend anyway, and happen to find the parts I'll take them.

I'll take a look.