B C

Secret Santa  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Secret Santa

• Im due for a compression test
    • I think this gauge is bad, lemme try another
    • 90psi is within 5% of 170, right?
    • Picnic or Bust!!!
    • These E36 318ti are spreading like rabbits!
    • All I really wanted was an E92 RC car but nobody got me one

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Boris3 said:

Second part of my gift arrived today. Apparently fell off the sleigh and got caught up in the wind currents only to reappear in WI with the polar vortex.

I had forgotten about this. Great keychain and love the wrapping! Thanks @m42b32

Thanks for being patient, glad you like it! I can't believe how long that took to ship... 

6 minutes ago, m42b32 said:

Thanks for being patient, glad you like it! I can't believe how long that took to ship... 

were they from 2M shift boots (Matt-B from r3v)?

every time I order from him its a fiasco. if it were one time, i'd believe his excuses. but its happened 3 times. "my mom does my sewing and she broke her arm", "my grandpa is ill", "i thought i emailed you" blah blah

however, i love the shift boots and keychains so I just deal with it. each order has taken about a month.

13 minutes ago, straight6pwr said:

were they from 2M shift boots (Matt-B from r3v)?

every time I order from him its a fiasco. if it were one time, i'd believe his excuses. but its happened 3 times. "my mom does my sewing and she broke her arm", "my grandpa is ill", "i thought i emailed you" blah blah

however, i love the shift boots and keychains so I just deal with it. each order has taken about a month.

Yes it was, but this is actually the first time I've had an issue. I've ordered from him twice before and had zero problems, but I can't say I was surprised when I got radio silence on this one (having heard stories from others). Once I got in contact with him he resolved the problem right away. I would order again because the products are great once you get them. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...