WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E36 upgrades and parts for sale!

m42b32

I have some parts and upgrades left over from my M3 that I'd like to sell. Everything is located just north of Milwaukee, send me a PM if you're interested in anything! Open to offers/package deals/etc, I'd like to make some space and free up funds for the E30. Posting here first and then it'll go to facebook/craigslist/etc. in a week or so. 

- E36 Racing Dynamics front strut brace. Could use a polish, fits perfectly. $125

31736226268_58c2526243_b.jpg

- E36 x-brace. Some minor surface rust but nothing structural, comes with 4 stainless bolts/washers for attachment to the front sub-frame. Had been repainted a gray color a few years ago. $100

44876437854_71480c9942_b.jpg

45550811752_264379e192_b.jpg

- E36 hexomat rubber floor mats. These fit the contours of the floor perfectly (and lay flat too) and cover a lot more than the standard floor mats. Don't move shift around at all either, I really liked these. Hex pattern on the front, dimples on the back. $75 for the set

43783500030_ef9372d9ca_b.jpg

- E36 differential mounting bolt. This is the OEM revised bolt that is class 10.9 instead of the original 8.8 that is prone to breaking. $5

44876434154_a5d6e507ed_b.jpg

- E36 stock coupe tail light housings, good condition. No back covers. $40

- Those fogs are crap, you don't want them. 

- E36 ASC throttle body. $Free.99 with purchase of something else. 

- S52 Uro aluminum thermostat housing. Used so needs a gasket, otherwise fine. $Free.99 with purchase of something else

- E36 modular center console base and ashtray in good condition. $5

- E36 coupe trunk hinges. Good condition. $5

43783498610_e79fbe6c9e_b.jpg

I have a bunch of new S52 parts to sort through including new timing chain guides, timing cover gaskets, oil pump sprocket, and a few others. I should have all that posted here soon. 

Sold items:

- E36 complete OEM alarm/keyless entry system retrofit. Install is fairly easy and I believe all E36's are pre-wired for it. This is the system for early model cars, but works perfectly on all years. Includes module with antenna, necessary wire harness, glass break sensor/LED for center console, impact sensor (I think, looks like a relay), siren (with mounting bracket), and one 3-button remote. The remote has a new battery as of last year, though the part where it can be hung from a key ring was broken before I received it. SOLD

- E36 amber corner lights, good condition, no broken tabs. SOLD

- E36 stock US headlights. Need a minor polish but not horrible. No issues otherwise. SOLD

- E36 AKG weld in RTAB pocket reinforcement plates. New, never got around to it. SOLD

13 hours ago, Morzada said:

Interested in amber corners - from a coupe/vert?  All tabs intact?

Also interested in the keyless kit, but gotta do some research.

Corners are from a Coupe. I'm 99% sure all tabs are intact, I can verify tomorrow. 

Here is some great info on the OEM US keyless system: https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?1792200-The-ULTIMATE-US-OEM-Keyless-Alarm-Thread

The one I am selling is the 3 button (better in my opinion, more features), should be compatible with all years. I believe it's from early models but I had it on my '99 M3 without any problems, direct plug and play. 

• 2 weeks later...