WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Fall colors meet/cruise Saturday, October 6th, 2018

wasnt m3

I will be hosting this year's wibimmers fall meet/cruise. The details are as follows:

Saturday, October 6th, 2018 2:00 PM

W360S2367 State Road 67

Dousman, WI 53118

The meet will begin at 2 PM, with the cruise portion starting at 3:15 and ending back at the starting point at roughly 4:45 PM

Jordan was kind enough to plot out an excellent hour and a half long cruise through the south Kettle Moraine area, he will be providing a printout for everyone as well.

Once we are back from the cruise, expect some grilling, hanging out, pictures, bonfire, etc. Anyone who cares to camp or spend the night is free to do so, there is plenty of space. Hoping at least a few of you are willing to spend the night out here as we are planning on making it out to the final cars and coffee in Lake Mills.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns.

Thanks, 

TJ

15 minutes ago, straight6pwr said:

darn.  i'll be chasing 'skis that weekend.

if anyone understands what i just said i'll be amazed.

Muskies.  You said you're going fishing for Muskies.  I've got a buddy that makes and sells custom Musky lures called Muskies Anonymous Custom Lures and he hasn't shut up for about 2 months now waiting for the water to chill.

22 minutes ago, jc43089 said:

Hunting for people of Polish descent?

😂

21 minutes ago, patsbimmer1 said:

Muskies.  You said you're going fishing for Muskies.  I've got a buddy that makes and sells custom Musky lures called Muskies Anonymous Custom Lures and he hasn't shut up for about 2 months now waiting for the water to chill.

yup! *golf clap*

also, no offense to your buddy, but... another guy making 'custom' lures. 🙄  those guys just sit in their basement assembling lures from eBay parts like a mom whos selling 'handmade jewelry' on etsy. i wouldnt have a problem with this, except, they never shut the hell up about it. sell sell sell

Just to be clear, I don't want people to think that there's going to be some sort of crazy party that's going to get out of hand. Just a casual hangout and for those that have to drive aways, you can stay here the night. 

@Ryan..., bring whatever you want. Just you showing up to an event seems like an unachievable feat.

• wasnt m3 pinned this topic
  • B C unpinned this topic