WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New to this site member

I just found this site upon searching for places that walnut blast the 335i(n54) in Wisconsin. I just picked up a 2009 335i Xdrive sedan. I don't think its had the intake valves blasted yet so I was looking to get that done before I add an intake, charge pipe, and install a cobb v3 tuner. Good to see a Wisconsin site out there with a good amount of members.  I'm located in Elkhorn, but work in Brookfield area. Any other members in those areas?  

They there. I did message him. Haven’t heard anything back yet. I will gladly pay a shop to perform the service but figured I’d see if anyone local that has done it before would be willing to help. I have a tire shop in Brookfield and we do a lot of mechanical services as well, but haven’t really done walnut blasting or have the tools to perform the service. So it is hard for me to pay shop prices. But I know Milwaukee Motor Werks does this service so i may just end up paying those guys to do it for me. Thanks for the reply.

7 hours ago, troy33bimmer said:

They there. I did message him. Haven’t heard anything back yet. I will gladly pay a shop to perform the service but figured I’d see if anyone local that has done it before would be willing to help. I have a tire shop in Brookfield and we do a lot of mechanical services as well, but haven’t really done walnut blasting or have the tools to perform the service. So it is hard for me to pay shop prices. But I know Milwaukee Motor Werks does this service so i may just end up paying those guys to do it for me. Thanks for the reply.

Have a tire shop as in you own one?  What's the name?

• 1 month later...