WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

16" Artec Type L Wheels

Earl

I imported this set of wheels from Germany this past Winter. Unfortunately three out of the four lips were bent in transit. One of them has a large enough bend to where I believe it will not allow a tire to seat correctly (see pictures). The wheels are two piece allowing these to easily be replaced. The front wheels are 16x7.5 et64 and the rears are 16x9 et45. The PCD is 4x100. Other than the damage to the lips, the wheels are in incredible condition for their age. The original paint on the faces/barrels has a deep shine and looks almost new. The hardware for all of the wheels are also free of corrosion or any discoloration. Due to the damage I will not be able to get all of my money back out of them. I would love to see them go to a good home and give someone the opportunity to run a very uncommon set of wheels. I'm looking for $700 as is. I could also source new lips and build them for a small fee. Replacement lips run between $130-$200 a piece pending width and availability.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/605166209850562