WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

FS: Milwaukee 46" Tool Chest combo $550

YoungCR

Figured I'd list this here before I post up on Facebook and get to deal with shady people. Tool box is in like new condition besides a small scratch on one of the lower box drawer handles. Complete specs listed below.

https://secure2.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-46-in-16-Drawer-Tool-Chest-and-Rolling-Cabinet-Set-Textured-Red-and-Black-Matte-48-22-8510-8520/304670579

Looking to sell because I'll need to move it in the near future and figured I'd just empty it out and upgrade to a bigger box. For $550 I'll deliver it within an hour of Madison. Only original accessories will be included, no tools and my rock auto magent collection will be removed. 

BBD58CB8-52DB-46CA-B347-ABBE3B9A006E.jpeg

16718098-ACA7-4498-9388-7CC9C42E014F.jpeg

5BA96DF1-0D80-4A8F-B609-F686C1A35199.jpeg

886DC392-C85B-479B-9306-29573ADD9066.jpeg

8C52F16C-26FB-4F2E-956A-6F864AAE19CD.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, SteelBlue said:

Did you like this tool box? I am likely going to be purchasing one very soon.

It’s the best tool box for the money. These Milwaukee/Husky boxes are imo 90% of a Snap-On box for 25% of the price. The soft close 150lb ball bearing slides and 19gauge drawers are rock solid. Nothing feels cheap on these and I only sold this to upgrade to the new 46” high capacity because it has updated drawer layout better suited for my needs plus it’s 22in deep vs 18”. The husky boxes are larger for the same price but I like the layout better on the milwaukee ones. Also wait till they go on sale for the holidays if you wanna save $100. 

Just now, YoungCR said:

It’s the best tool box for the money. These Milwaukee/Husky boxes are imo 90% of a Snap-On box for 25% of the price. The soft close 150lb ball bearing slides and 19gauge drawers are rock solid. Nothing feels cheap on these and I only sold this to upgrade to the new 46” high capacity because it has updated drawer layout better suited for my needs plus it’s 22in deep vs 18”. The husky boxes are larger for the same price but I like the layout better on the milwaukee ones. Also wait till they go on sale for the holidays if you wanna save $100. 

I have a Husky currently, it definitely feels a little cheaper in comparison to the Milwaukee. My Dad has a coworker who's husband who works for Milwaukee, might be able to get a discount through him. Otherwise, my parents offered to pay for half of the toolbox as my birthday present, so I will be doing that if the first option doesn't work out.

Good to hear you liked it, when I first checked it out at Home Depot I was very impressed with my initial look. Doing more research and watching reviews I've become even more enamored with it. Can't wait to get it.

It depends on the model of the husky bo as different models are made in different factory’s. The Dewalt ones are also made by the same manufacturer but different slides. Farm and Fleet also carries the Milwaukee boxes, I assume they’ll have a holiday sale too.

• 11 months later...