WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

"It's Hard to be Humble" BMW T-Shirt (and others)

Hey all,

A handful of people expressed interest in this t-shirt when it was mentioned in the 'chit chat' thread, so here it is...

Hats off to @Bassboy3313 for the design work! With some slight modification, I was able to get it print-ready. I'll be printing & shipping the shirts, and he'll get commission. I can assure you that I'm making very little profit on this shirt. If you want to pick up your shirt, enter discount code LOCAL at checkout to avoid paying shipping costs. Local pick-up available in Appleton.

Order here: https://bimmerstreet.com/products/its-hard-to-be-humble-t-shirt

...on that note, I'm quietly launching my latest project! These two things couldn't have clashed at a better time. You'll notice the link above doesn't go to eBay, Etsy, etc. I created a website for my BMW-inspired brand so that I can sell apparel and other merchandise. Feel free to browse around the website and purchase anything else you're interested in. Everything was designed by me (except the "Humble" shirt that is private on the site for a few reasons). All sales are appreciated and the profits will be reinvested.

I would love some honest feedback, criticism, ideas, etc. on the website and products. You guys are the first to see this. I plan to start promoting it at the end of the week. Someone here will probably be the first person to place an actual order, but it will be nice to see if the checkout works (it should!)

Thanks for the support!
www.bimmerstreet.com

Doesn't hurt to 'like' the FB page either... https://www.facebook.com/bimmerstreet/

23 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Nice work! Glad this ended up getting done.  Is it only available in white? Just wondered because white is not very small kid friendly. Available in woman sizes? 

I've made more design modification, just so I can offer black shirts as well. You should see an option to choose black or white now!

I know this was originally made for the royal blue color, but I can't do a blue shirt for this design because of the tri-color swatches (and my printing method).

13 minutes ago, jc43089 said:

The I like to party can koozie with the DSC light is great!  There is a slight typo on that description, it's spelled right in the title but says "DCS" in the description.

Haha, I came up with that at like 2am this morning. Wasn't sure if it was as good as I thought it was at the time, but I'm glad you like it too! I'll fix the typo!

6 hours ago, Ryan... said:

YES!

I can't remember my stupid Paypal password, but I'll be ordering one shortly! I'll also likely be in the Appleton area soon enough so I may just opt to pick one up..

Sweet - you should be able to check out with your credit card info as well. Local pickup is fine and depending on the day, I'd offer a ride in the 135i!

2 hours ago, patsbimmer1 said:

Thanks for doing this!  Order has been placed!  Checkout through paypal was pretty seemless.

I like the designs!  Feels like a shopify website which is good.  I like the way their pages flow and feel.  Also, one misprint.  Under the ambassadors you have Kevin Gonzalez driving a 2013 135i but in the description it says m3.

Thanks Pat! I built it on Shopify, nice eye. Thanks for catching my typo! I just fixed it. I'm surprised at the amount of typos that have been pointed out lol. That's what I get for building this site on late nights.

54 minutes ago, suspenceful said:

Sweet - you should be able to check out with your credit card info as well. Local pickup is fine and depending on the day, I'd offer a ride in the 135i!

Thanks Pat! I built it on Shopify, nice eye. Thanks for catching my typo! I just fixed it. I'm surprised at the amount of typos that have been pointed out lol. That's what I get for building this site on late nights.

Try building early mornings for reverse typos

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay on shipping these. Got swamped with orders once I launched the site and these are the most time-consuming for me to print. I'll get to it as soon as possible, but I figured you guys would be more understanding than the customers that don't know me.

Once they're done, I'll ship all out via Priority mail!

14 hours ago, Jeff said:

Got the shorts I ordered today. They look great! The wife likes hers also. Kids where not so happy they didn’t get one though 

Glad you like em! Post up some pictures. I've been so swamped with orders that I haven't really been able to admire any of the designs.

I can do kids shirts if you'd like. Just put a note in during checkout with the size/type you want.

8 hours ago, suspenceful said:

Glad you like em! Post up some pictures. I've been so swamped with orders that I haven't really been able to admire any of the designs.

I can do kids shirts if you'd like. Just put a note in during checkout with the size/type you want.

Will do! I’ll have to place an order for them this weekend and I’ll have to get my father on just because he is a hard core Buick fan.