WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

1995 BMW M3 Partout

Rekpoint

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wanted to give this a bump for road America. If anyone wants parts I'll happily deliver to wherever you are at RA!

On a side note all the black interior bits are gone. But I have stuff. A ton of it. Help me get this out of my driveway to both give me room and fund my next bmw adventure that will hopefully show up not to long after it's gone.

Stock E36 headlights 2x 60$

Full E36 toolkit 35$

E36 dash vents obo

1 driver side sedan clear rear light 15$

E36 radiator cover 40$

E36 fan surround 30$

Grey E36 m3 coupe door sills 35$ (they need new clips)

Rear Harmon kardon speakers 100$ (not blown) out of my own car

Harmon kardon kick panel speakers 40$ (out of my car not blown)

Black Harmon kardon door speakers + grills (tested and sound fine but I wouldn't trust them) 100$ grills not broken.

E36 m3 side skirt avus blue 80$ 

Random buttons swiches and hardware OBO

Pics can be provided upon request. All prices are obo 

If you are in doubt that I have something just ask. I have a full closet and a parts car with plenty of parts left.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, jc43089 said:

Poor AAA drivers.  I called them to haul my van home from the shop where I was working to swap the engine and he was insistent that I put it in neutral.  I had to repeatedly tell him "no there isn't even a driveshaft, it will roll."

We called them at 2am to get it. We said it was an AWD m3 (so they would bring a flatbed). after 2 hrs we called him and he said leave the key on the seat. Problem was there wasnt a seat. We left it on the hood. He didnt end up coming and it got picked up by a different driver at 1pm next day 😂😂

On 8/23/2018 at 2:38 PM, Rekpoint said:

We called them at 2am to get it. We said it was an AWD m3 (so they would bring a flatbed). after 2 hrs we called him and he said leave the key on the seat. Problem was there wasnt a seat. We left it on the hood. He didnt end up coming and it got picked up by a different driver at 1pm next day 😂😂

@SteelBlue and I played AAA one time. Worked great