WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community
MPW3RLee

M3 owner/broken BMW fixer

5 hours ago, suspenceful said:

Ben is messing with you. His diesel swap has been a can of worms to say the least.

Either way, glad to see you on here! Don't flake away like 90% of the newcomers. There are a variety of builds going on here, at completely different ends of the spectrum.

right? we must be something like 2/10 for newcomers actually sticking around. I'll take part of the blame because I attack people about their poor financial decisions. 

OP Welcome to the group. 

right? we must be something like 2/10 for newcomers actually sticking around. I'll take part of the blame because I attack people about their poor financial decisions. 
OP Welcome to the group. 

But if we all have BMW’s, haven’t we all made poor financial choices already? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, MPW3RLee said:

But if we all have BMW’s, haven’t we all made poor financial choices already? emoji848.png

Nope we're all enthusiasts here who typically wrench on our own cars so it's more like we're all just gluttons for punishment :lol:

On 4/13/2018 at 12:35 PM, MPW3RLee said:

Hah I suppose I don’t know enough about Bens car but since I’ve never seen it on the road, I should’ve been able to put that together 🤦‍♂️emoji23.png

Super late response on my part, but also super accurate response on your part!